That awkward moment when you listen to “Lovers in the Parking Lot” while looking for parking in a parking lot.
I’m no longer in a relationship. Wow this hurts.
If I can’t even handle you at your worst, I don’t deserve your best.
Lately my emotions have been a roller coaster. I’m going to say it’s because I’m allowing myself to over think. That was one of the main issues I dealt with during my year in therapy. It upsets me that I sort of unknowingly relapsed into that caustic addiction.
It’s a roller-coaster because that’s the way I made it. I completely hold myself responsible for the unexpected dives, dips and drops, and most of it’s all in my head. The ride could be a calm; I’m going back to the deep breathing exercises that I learned.
My friends say that I need to stay focused on myself, and go with the flow when it comes my relationship. I’m going to try to remain positive. So far we had a nice week together, which juxtaposed against last week’s, it would be considered an amazing week.
I’m really glad that I’m surrounded by warm people who are supportive, and funny.
I scare myself because of the kind of poetry I write. Talk about feeling hurt, words are sharp people.
He isn’t distancing himself from me, but everyone, everything. It’s like have the flu, he says, all i want to do it sleep it off, myself.
He’s going through a crisis. The kind i had a in august of 2012 when i stopped attending hunter. It scared me. I stopped writing altogether. It’s the kind of crisis where you stop and realize this isn’t where you thought you were going to be at this moment in time.
I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
I have to decide if this is something I can deal with. He doesn’t want my help… He wants me to hold back.
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”"
I feel like my boyfriend and I are becoming distant. He’s pushing me away. I can feel it. The kisses are shorter, the hugs are softer, and he stopped using that voice has lost that smooth milky flow that usually charms me.
I’m hope it’ll reverses. Cause I care more than I can fathom.He’s my home. And I constantly thank the universe that we’re together. This idea of this just hurts. I can’t imagine what it would be like if we weren’t with each other anymore.
Why is Pikachu such a bitch in Pokemon black and white? He like looses every battle. In Indigo, he was awesome. It looks like Pikachu lost all his experience. I don’t know why I keep on watching. DAFUQ?
As a college student, currently really hungry with nothing to eat, I understand how hard it can be to get food. Sometimes you really just don’t have the money to eat and when you do, you waste it all on fast food instead of stocking up on cheap things because you’re so tired of Ramen Noodes and canned food you could barf. So, I’ve composed a list of recipes and resources that will fit a college kid’s budget and appetite. Don’t go hungry! <3
Ramen Noodle Recipes:
- Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- Sirloin-Snap Pea Stir Fry
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chili Cheese Ramen
- Egg Drop Ramen
- Spinach and Ramen
- Ramen Spaghetti
- Ramen Alfredo
- Cheesy Ramen Noodles
- Cheesy Eggs Mug
- Cheese and Broccoli Mug
- Mac and Cheese in a Mug
- Meatloaf in a Mug
- Nutella Mug Cake
- Cheesecake Mug
- Coffee Cup Quiche
- Coffee Cup Chilaquiles
- Mug Egg Scramble
- Potato Chips
- Corn on the cob
- Scalloped Potatoes
- White Rice
- Fried Rice
- Baked Potato
- Chicken Casserole
- Garlic Chicken
- Chicken Soup Casserole
- Caramelized Onion Baked Potato
- Soft Chicken Tacos
- My Fridge Food
- Fire House Chef
- Dinner in 15 Minutes
- Advanced recipe Generator
- Recipe Matcher
- Super Cook
- Recipe Puppy
- Cook Thing
- Recipes by Ingredient
- Recipe Key
- Not Beans Again
- Ideas 4 Recipes
- Big Oven
It was to my mom. This was the second time, and it was a lot more beneficial and progressive in our relationship. More on this later.
took anyone anywhere for the sole purpose to tell them I love them. I’ve been thinking about doing this for over a month now.
This is happening now. This image has to reach the rest of the world. The Kayapo being expelled from their homes for the construction of the Belo Monte Dam, which will flood 400.000 acres of the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil.
this is the most horrible thing